Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 Answers, Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020, Amazon Daily Quiz – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win Rs.7500 Pay Balance ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this article I will show you how to win Rs.7500 Pay Balance just by answering some questions.
Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 is live now, you can win Rs.7500 Pay Balance if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon Quiz 17th August 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon Quiz 17th August 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 Lucky Draw and get a chance to win Rs.7500 Pay Balance.
Amazon 17 august 2020 Quiz Details
- Quiz Date – 17 August 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs.7500 Pay Balance
- Winner – 1
- Winner announcement – 17 August 2020
Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon Quiz 17 August”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020 Answers | Win Rs.7500 Pay Balance
Q1: Uttarakhand Is Planning To Set Up India’s First Conservation Center For What Animal In Uttarkashi Forests?
Answer 1: Snow Leopard
Q2: Which Famous Varanasi Born Indian Writer’s 140th Birth Anniversary Was Celebrated On July 31, 2020?
Answer 2: Munshi Premchand
Q3: Which Former Spain And Real Madrid Goalkeeper Has Recently Announced His Retirement From Football At The Age Of 39?
Answer 3: Iker Casillas
Q4: BIS-Care, An App To Check The Hallmark And Quality Of Any Product, Has Been Released By Which Organisation?
Answer 4: Bureau Of Indian Standards
Q5:John Hume, Former Northern Ireland Politician Who Recently Passed Away, Was A Nobel Prize Winner Is Which Category?
Answer 5: Peace
Also Read: –
- Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Answers
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers
- Amazon The August Quiz
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz 17 August 2020: –
- This Contest Will Commence On 17th AugustFrom 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 17:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.