Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 Answers, Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win Samsung Galaxy A31 ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this article I will show you how to win Samsung Galaxy A31 just by answering some questions.
Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 is live now, you can win Samsung Galaxy A31 if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon Quiz 23th August 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon Quiz 23th August 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 Lucky Draw and get a chance to win Samsung Galaxy A31.
Amazon 23 august 2020 Quiz Details
- Quiz Date – 23 August 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Samsung Galaxy A31
- Winner – 1
- Winner announcement – 23 August 2020
Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon Quiz 23 August”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020 Answers | Win Samsung Galaxy A31
Q1: ‘Youth Engagement For Global Action’ Was The 2020 Theme For Which Observance On 12th August?
Answer 1: International Youth Day
Q2: The Recently Released Book ‘Connecting, Communicating, Changing’ Chronicles Whose 3rd Year In Office?
Answer 2: Venkaiah Naidu
Q3: Collin Morikawa Recently Became The First Person Since Keegan Bradley To Win Which Tournament In His First Appearance In The Event?
Answer 3: PGA Championship
Q4: Which Famous CEO Born On August 19th In Hyderabad Is One Of The Authors Of The Book ‘Hit Refresh’?
Answer 4: Satya Nadella
Q5: The Poet Rahat Qureshi Who Recently Passed Away, Was Known By A Name Which Reflected The City In Which He Was Born. Which City Was It?
Answer 5: Indore
Also Read: –
- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Answers
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers
- Amazon The August Quiz
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz 23 August 2020: –
- This Contest Will Commence On 20th AugustFrom 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 20:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.