Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 Answers
Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 Answers, Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020, Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon Quiz Today – Hi guys, hope you all are well and good. So guys do you wanna win OnePlus 8 Pro ? If yes then you are at right place. Today in this article I will show you how to win OnePlus 8 Pro just by answering some questions.
Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 is live now, you can win OnePlus 8 Pro if answer all the question of the quiz correctly. As you already know, we at muffgear.com always shares amazon & flipkart quiz answers on a regular basis. So if you want daily Amazon & Flipkart Quiz Correct Answers then don’t forget to visit our blog.
Today in this article I am going to give you the correct answers of Amazon Quiz 26th August 2020. You can submit the correct Amazon Quiz 26th August 2020 Answers & enter the Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 Lucky Draw and get a chance to win OnePlus 8 Pro.
Amazon 26 august 2020 Quiz Details
- Quiz Date – 26 August 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – OnePlus 8 Pro
- Winner – 1
- Winner announcement – 26 August 2020
Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 – How to play
- First of all, login into your Amazon app.
- Secondly, Visit the Funzone of Amazon from the menu.
- There you will see the banner of the “Amazon Quiz 26 August”.
- Click on the banner.
- Now, start the quiz and follow our answers as mentioned below.
Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020 Answers | Win OnePlus 8 Pro
Q1: Mauritius Had Declared A ‘State Of Environmental Emergency’ Due To What Caused By The Bulk Carrier Ship MV Wakashio?
Answer 1: Oil Spill
Q2: Girish Chandra Murmu Is The 14th And The Latest To Hold Which Of These Important Positions?
Answer 2: Comptroller And Auditor General
Q3: To Provide Better Connectivity To The People Of Which UT Did The Prime Minister Recently Launch A Submarine Optical Fibre Cable Network?
Answer 3: Andaman And Nicobar Islands
Q4: In The Recently Released ‘Raat Akeli Hai’ As Well As The Movie ‘Raees’, Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s Character Has What Profession?
Answer 4: Police
Q5: The 2nd Test Match Between England And Pakistan In 2020 Was The Shortest (In Terms Of Balls Bowled) In England In 33 Years. Name The Venue.
Answer 5: Rose Bowl, Southampton
Also Read: –
- Amazon Pay UPI Quiz Answers
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz Answers
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers
- Amazon World Photography Day Quiz Answers
- Amazon Road To Freedom Quiz Answers
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz Answers
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz Answers
- Amazon The August Quiz
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz Answers
More Details Of This Amazon Quiz 26 August 2020: –
- This Contest Will Commence On 26 August From 08:00:01 A.M. (IST) To 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On The Amazon.In App (“Amazon.In App”).
- Once You Have Signed-In To The Amazon.In App, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Page Where 5 (Five) Questions Will Be Posted During The Entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled For A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered That Particular Question Correctly.
- The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out During The Contest Period For The Questions And A Total Of 1 Participant Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.